The UNIFY team brings businesses around the U. K. efficient and cost-saving solutions for their in-house copying and printing needs.
With increasing demand for our flexible managed print services from companies in and around the U.K. UNIFY is growing.
UNIFY offers motivated and talented individuals with experience in the printing and the telecoms industry the opportunity to become part of our dynamic team.
We currently have limited opportunities for:
- New Business Development Executive (Executive Print Management Services)
- New Business Development Managers (Telecoms)
The positions are based in Hertfordshire. We offer attractive commissions and benefits.
We’ll expect you to drive your own business within the UNIFY platform. High-level industry specialists can look forward to long-term career potential.
We’d like to hear from you if you:
- Are driven and highly motivated to be successful in print or telecoms management
- Possess relevant technical knowledge
- Have experience in professional account management
- Enjoy working in a young and energetic team environment
- Are focused on targets and customer service delivery
As a leader in managed print, IT and telecom services, we make sure that our team never stops learning and developing their knowledge and skills. When you are part of our organisation, you will receive ongoing development opportunities via internal and external learning programs.
Key development areas to be addressed include:
- Basic sales training
- Solution sales
- What makes a successful salesperson?
- What are the best communication methods?
- How will you plan your territory and time?
- Why will prospects buy from you?
- Self-care and resilience
Your personal and professional career development at UNIFY will help you achieve your goals, reach your full potential and maximise job satisfaction.